Reply To:

Arda71

Hi, it’s Arda from Çesme, Turkey here 🙂 It’s so cool to see so many blues lovers united in this forum. Aidan has done a great job putting up this course that I love… I have progressed more in the last 6 months ever since I’ve started the happy bluesman courses than during the last 10 years. Aidan knows every specific of our needs in terms of where we would like to go with our blues playing that these courses are a simple pleasure to follow… I’ve picked up my first guitar 10 years ago, at the age of 40 and played for 5 years extensively. Than I had a break of 5 years and now I’m back at it and hope to continue playing without break 🙂 Being a blues fan since my early 20’s, I’d like to set up a heavy blues band at some time. Just when I was thinking about some blues rhythm knowledge, I received an email from Aidan today about chords and chord progressions… 🙂 isn’t it great! Aidan you’re the man my man, keep up the good work!

Well, like Hendrix emphasised… The blues is easy to play, hard to feel… Aidan for sure makes it easy to learn and the rest is up to us to be good at it. As for the feeling, I reckon we must have it since we’re all here, right?!

All the best,
Arda