It is not easy to get a beautiful blues guitar tone.
There is just so much information out there and so many different guitars, amps and pedals to choose from. It is difficult to understand what will work for you.
Of course you can spend hours researching options online, but that is no guarantee you will make the right choice. I have been there before and know the disappointment and frustration of buying gear that just doesn’t work. That’s why I’m here to help!
What Do I Get?
- Initial 30 minute consultation call to establish the exact tone you want and how I can help
- An extensive report – detailing how to get more from your existing gear, or which gear you need to buy, why it will work and a suggested supplier list that offers the most competitive prices
- Unlimited WhatsApp and email support for any questions you have
- A 30 minute follow up consultation call to check in and help with the set-up of any new gear
How Does It Work?
- You book in your 30 minute consultation call. This gives us a chance to connect and establish the type of tone you are looking for, and how I can help.
- Within 48 hours I put together an extensive report, either outlining how you can improve your current rig, or what gear you need to buy to achieve the tone you have in mind.
- We arrange a further 30 minute call once your new gear has arrived. I can help you set it up and dial it in to get the sound you want.
Why Do I Need This Help?
I know there are tons of articles and Youtube videos out there about guitar gear and tone. But none of these offer you personalised information or advice. The tone that you are trying to achieve is such a personal thing. It is the result of the type of guitar you play, the amp you have, the pedals you use, the context that you are playing in (your house, a studio, different venues) and your playing style.
Dialling in a beautiful blues tone that you can use in a context that will work for you is complex. Of course you can figure this out through trial and error. But that is lengthy, expensive and frustrating process.
With this service, you save all of that hassle and expense and can start getting a killer blues tone straight away!
What Happens If My Tone Doesn’t Improve?
I want you to really our time working together and get a lot out of it. And I am certain that together we will transform your blues guitar tone. But just to reassure you and put your mind at ease, if by the end of our time working together you are not completely satisfied with your results, I will give you a full refund.
I want you to enjoy this process and get a huge amount out of it. And the very last thing I want is for you to feel like you’ve wasted your money and time on something that didn’t work for you.
How Long Does It Take?
We can arrange the initial consultation call at your earliest convenience. After that, I will have a full report with you outlining my recommendations within 48 hours.
How Do I Know If This Is Right For Me?
I would recommend this process if:
- You have never been able to get the tone you want, and you just don’t know why
- You don’t have the time or inclination to spend hours researching and trying out different pieces of gear to get the right tone
- You are looking to buy new gear, but are worried about making the wrong decision
- You are trying to achieve a very specific tone and don’t know where to start
I Still Have A Few Questions…
No problem! If there is anything more that you want to know about this service, or about me – just send me an email on [email protected] We can arrange a totally free, no obligation call and I can answer any further questions you have.